Monday 3 November 2014

Hi everyone as promised some more pics of projects I have done over my 12 month break .
To achieve this look I firstly put down some impasto threw a circle stencil ,on a 12 x 12  piece of plain chip board ,when it was dry I covered the area on which I had placed impasto with crackle medium . When that had dried I gave the whole piece a coat in gesso . Next I sprayed on some mists randomly over the textured section making sure I got some run parts to run .I did these so they ran side to side not top to bottom .

After I sprayed on mists I used my stencil again and added some Inka Gold Rub .This helped to highlight some on the texture I had made .As you can see I placed it down randomly and didn't try to match up circles at all . I then inked the edge of the project to give it some definition .

Then when it was all dry, I started to add some paper and my photo and one of my favourite  manor house flowers. I love, love, love this flower it is such a pretty colour don't know why they stopped selling them . Luckily I bought about 20 before they sold out . So you can expect to see them used again somewhere  LOL 

I added some charms just to be different .



I love these little cogs the look so good on any page they are not just to use for masculine pages .

This flower already has the look of gesso painted randomly over it and I just love it . 

No comments:

Post a Comment