Friday 31 October 2014

Hi there everyone  posting another pic of a page I did for the Workshop Wonders day . Its a fun busy day where you get to do 4 classes with 4 teachers all have different styles and it show cases the huge pool of talent that Queensland has . If you are interested in coming along contact Alison Bevis on Facebook and shell give you all the details.


For the background I have used some paintable wall paper I got from Bunnings . I sprayed mists on it , stamped it , inked it and used texture paste threw a stencil and also stuck down some plaster tape for added texture .


 I cut a few bits of paper and distressed them and inked the edges .




 I used a twiddle Bits chipboard and put imposing powder on it and layered charms and flowers over it .




I decided I like the embossing powder so much I adde some to the page as well .I went over some of the charms with Glam Glaze . Hope you had fun looking see you next time . 

No comments:

Post a Comment