Sunday 21 July 2013

Here is another project I did last week using some more Viva products .Toni from  https://www.facebook.com/TjsScrappinWithStyle showed me how to make this very textured background using Viva Ferro and Viva Precious metal colour .
 
 


I love this grungy look and just had to continue the grunge theme with some chipboard cogs also covered in Ferro and  Inka Gold rubbed over them.


I love the depth and texture you can achieve with this technique .I added some charms ,wouldn't be me if it had no charms now would it .I have rubbed some of the Precious Metal colour over the charms as well .




Layered some gauze and distressed and inked some cardboard and down the left hand side I have placed some cut out paper cogs using a new release Cherry Lynn cogs die .



To finish it all off and keep it looking grungy I added some steal wool, unused of course .


Hope you enjoyed looking .

1 comment:

  1. Magical! The metal elements & the ways you've altered the page looks really, really gorgeous:):)

    ReplyDelete