Tuesday 11 June 2013

 
Hi yes am back and so quick . Here is a page I did before I hurt my shoulder . Just haven't had time to post it . I have used Kaiser cardstock and colectables pack On this Day .
 

I have used a  brick stencil with texture paste , distressed and inked the edges,than sprayed and spatted mist over the page . I then used dimensional Magic over the slats to make them look more like drew drops .




I distressed two pieces of paper and used as a photo mat, than I have stamped a piece of acetate with a fame stamp  from Kaszazz  and layered it over the photo. I  glued down some crochet lace and gauze and inked them both . I layered all the collectables on the page some a mounted on foam mounting tape .

To add to the final touch I have used dimensional Magic and Glitter over some of the pieces to make them pop . Hope you enjoy looking at my work .

No comments:

Post a Comment