Tuesday 11 June 2013

 
Hi everyone What sort of weekend did you have I have had a very busy one. But I still found time to do a bit of she art , was a bit hard as I am disabled at the moment . I hurt my shoulder and have my arm in a sling . Thank goodness its my left arm and I can still do a bit . I went to my friend Heidi Williams place over the weekend and did a She Art canvas . I had lots of fun and tried out my new Dylusion doll stamps . It is called Night At The Opera. These stamp do not have heads on them and I really wanted a head on mine ,so I stamped out a head from the Prima Mixed Media Doll Stamps and put it on the Dylusions stamped image . 
 

I think it worked out rather well joining the two stamps to get this image . I am really loving these stamps they make she art so easy to do .

Let me know what you think cheers Sharon

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! She looks sooo 'she art'...love the texture you've achieved & the colours...clever girl combining stamps:):):)

    ReplyDelete