Sunday 16 June 2013

Hi everyone here is a new project I have completed . I saw on pintrest a photo from the prima site (sorry cant find it now) they had joined two canvases with hinges to make a swinging photo frame  . I thought it what a great idea so I set about to make my own . Here it is . The canvases I have used are the deep ones and 12 x12". Here is the front .
 
 

It has lots of layers of  Kaiser "On This Day "range of paper,  lace, gesso, stamping ,washi tape, magic mica mists and embellishments .



Some close up shots .


when you open the canvas up you have the area to put a photo on both sides .



 





The inside of front canvas .



Inside of the back canvas.




A photo to see what it would look like . I want to put wedding photos in it but as Iam not married  and neither are any of my children I don't have any wedding photos but Cass has offered to put some in it for display at the shop .




More close ups
I will be teaching this as a class in July at Kaiser Browns plains will post dates as I know .

5 comments:

  1. This is absolutley stunning, and will be watching for when the class is held

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea & I love all the neutral, soft colours you've used...bet this one is a HIT!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work Shazz, I've been wanting to do one of these frames for ages, you've inspired me to get my butt into gear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. glorious, beautiful and sensational. love it all xoox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for your comments I really appreciate you all taking the time to place them.

    ReplyDelete