Sunday 5 May 2013

 
Hi everyone here is a page I did for my classes at Kaiser last month . I have mixed grunge with girly .
 

The flower I punched out then fringed and shaped then glued it all together and painted with Extreme Glitter . I  added layers of paper cut different shapes and some stamped on . Added washi tape .




I doodled all around the edge and stamped with some of the new Kaiser background stampsand some leafy stamps around photo .  .




Added some crystal droplets and some old xmas decoration (the silver curly bits) a resin fame and sparkly charm .


I simple adore the new tiny bottle caps they are so very cute . added a rubon for the title . I layered the photo on white cardstock that I inked around edges and used demensional foam to make it pop . This page was one of those pages that just came together quickly and easily in a very short time . I wish it was this simple all the time . I gues that makes up for the ones I agonise over for days LOL . well untill next time Happy scrapping .

1 comment:

  1. beautiful Sharon, I love those fringed flowers of yours ;)

    ReplyDelete