Tuesday 21 May 2013

 
Hi everyone another page must found my mojo hey # pages in two days and a fourth half done . Painful when work gets in the way of my creativity lol. Well this page is a bit plainer than my usual style although I am not sure I have a style I am a bit random I feel . Any way this page is a very pale purple as its Christee's ( in photo ) favourite colour .I used a small bottle and stamped it on the page using mica mist that I watered down . 
 
 


Layered on some strips of Purple Haze from Kaiser collection . Made some branches with the new beads I am selling . they look good with either silver or gold wire .I punched out flower and scrunched it up using a Kaiser bad in centre . The lace is from my collection .Resin angel from prima




The resin bird is one of my charms I sell. I have use a bit of acrylic paint on it to get a colour I like . and some washi tape over the edge . Pretty simple quick page .


2 comments:

  1. Might be simple, but it looks totally delicious...loving those circles in the bg & that flower with the brad looks really, really great:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful Shazz...ps perhaps you could enter this one at the current challenge at Orange Paperie here:
    http://orangepaperieandco.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/hello-there-one-and-all-its-hard-to.html

    ReplyDelete