Monday 1 April 2013

 
Hi again how time has flown lately . I have been busy Teaching mixed Media classes ,but still had time to do some classes with Finnabair when she was in Brisbane . I really enjoyed these classes . I have a few pages I havent post here yet as I havent had time to take photos before hanging them in the shops . Poor excuse I know . I also had a problem with my eye last week my grandson poked me in the eye and it developed into an ulcer trip to two hospitals to have it treat I could see out of my eye for several days it all good now and all my sight has returned.Aynway I had a play this afternoon and made a She Art Canvas so her it is .
 


These canvases are so much fun to do . I love my Prima Mixed Media doll stamps they make she art so easy , with this one I have scrunched up tissue paper and glued it under the dress to make it pop up doesnt show up in photo .The shimmer isnt showing up to great either but it still looks great .



No comments:

Post a Comment