Friday 5 April 2013

 
Here is a page I did inspired by Finnabair I have been trying to load these photos for two days now but my blog has been rejecting them . I have not used any prima products on this page at all . I find it really hard to get the new Prima mechanicals and when I do find them on the net they are so dear it would cost me a small foutune for each page . So I have used what I have . Oh yes I have used mostly Kaiser paper and flowers and the bingo card is too oh and there are wooden cogs and florishes that are Kaiser . The rest are all charms that I sell threw my Facebook page Mirrabooka Scrapbooking .
 
 
 
I have placed a spider on the layout and then to achieve the web effect I placed Angelina fibre all over the top and metled it with my heat gun . I did this twice Some times it does stick and just shinks into a ball so you have to play a bit to get it how you like it .



I have spayed a black homemade mica mist on the black ground and then used a small bottle dipped into it  to get the small circle effect . That is the only mist I have used . The colour is from the paper and flowers and inked florishes abit diffferent to how Finn does it .






Hope you enjoy looking at my creations Stay safe untill next time .

No comments:

Post a Comment