Monday 4 March 2013

 
Hi everyone well I have had enough of the rain here in Queensland everywhere is flooding and we are all growing webbed feet to cope LOL. I held a Mixed Media She Art class at my place on Saturday night I did think it wouldnt go ahead because of the flooding but everyone braved the weather and attended. What a great bunch of ladies . I didnt get to bed untill 1oclock but very happy . First up  is a photo of one of my canvases I did in the first She Art  class I taught and used as my demo  .
 
 
 
Close ups  . We all had a great time in the class and enjoyed making new friends .
 
 
This is the lovely Heidi Williams and her creation , everyone thought it looked abit like me same kind of hair .
 



Next is Alison Bevis Alison is very quite but her work speaks volumes . (Alison teaches at Kaiser BrownsPlains as well )

Next we have Miss Purple opps I mean Cassandra Highet  . Cassandra got adventurous  and we where all liking  her winged girl  Great work .


The lovely Mumma Bear aka Julia ( I knew I would like this lady with a that kinda name, My children call me Mumma bear and Iam Nanna bear to my grandchildren )
Julia told she was so excited and couldnt wait to try this again .


Well Julia did go home and try it again and she is on fire This is some more of her work .


Julia has bloomed as a Mixed Media artist Iam so happy when I see poeple getting as excited as I do about craft it gives me the warm and fuzzies . Great job Julia .


Stay safe and keep swimming Queenslanders . Untill next time

1 comment:

  1. These are amazing - well done girls....just so gorgeous & individual...you're a great teacher, Shazza!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete