Thursday 24 January 2013

The retreat that I went on is the first one I have been on . I waited till the night before to pack and then couldnt decide what to take and Iam not talking about clothes LOL . When I got to the retreat I sat  with Hiedi Williams and Tina Connell . Tina did quite a few pages over the weekend . she told me she had made up kits with paper and photos and that then she knew what to take to use . I think this is a great tip for anyone going on a retreat . I did how ever get two pages done . This one of them . It has lots of paper layers and an envelope with pull outs on both sides .

I used some of the new metal flower charms I have . you can find them for sale here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.389720167770295.89816.102612933147688&type=3
I cut the wing of the one side of the flowers and used it on the flap of the envelope with a different flower and a fabe bead .


Love these little face beads . The paper layers dont show up very well in photo . there are lots a pieces on the page .Yes a photo of me taken a few years ago when I was feeling quite a bit younger .


1 comment:

  1. This turned out beautifully Sharon. I lv the pink and the creative use of the charms x

    ReplyDelete