Thursday 15 November 2012

My third layout for my spot as Guest Designer at Mad About Scrappin http://www.madaboutscrappin.com.au/store/Default.asp
I wanted to challenge myself a bit with this page . This paper rage lends its self easily to a boy page but could a produce a femine girly page with it . You be the judge >>>
 
 

I started by spraying the page with Rudolfs nose Glimmer mist. then I  used the cherry Lynne florish die in gold metalic cardstock matted the photos and lift one of the photos and the other is flat .


The flowers are a new style I have not tried before . I have punched out the Jumbo  EK daisy flower punch . them I took my Marthar Stewart finging scissors and finged eah petal , then I curld each petal . I then did the same with the  medium daisy flower punch . Fringed it then curled it but this time I curled them inwards . I then stuck them down stagering the petals as I went . I inked around the edges of the flower . They remind me of a sun flower .

I added a few glitter butterflies and hearts . and it was done and hey gues what NO hidden journalling . . Hope you all enjoy these pages and Id like to thank Leanne Lovett for giving the oppitunity to share my passion with others Till next time Shazz .

No comments:

Post a Comment