Thursday 15 November 2012

 
Iam so glad to be able to share with you all my exciting news . I was asked to do a design spot for  "Mad About Scrappin " http://www.madaboutscrappin.com.au/store/Default.asp  . I was asked to choose some papers from Leannes online store . I chose  Bo Bunny Serenade Pattern Paper range as I could see right away Boy pages jumping in my head . so here they are .
 
 
 A bit of destressing and I decided not to ink I liked the white showing threw .



A mixture of grundgey charms and soft handmade spiral flowers .



I used my new Cherry lynne Florish die .


A few more charms ......................

A bit of hidden journalling for good measure and this was my first page done . Make sure you click on the link and check out Mad about Scrappin . Flog it Fridays is pretty awesome if your after a bargin . Stay tuned for next page .

1 comment:

  1. Well done on the GD spot...awesome pages & I really, really like the vintage-y vibe....lovely papers for boy pages:):):)

    ReplyDelete