Thursday 1 November 2012

I got busy bright and early this morning and had a play .I found a page on Pintrest that inspired me do something simlar http://pinterest.com/pin/278801033153422509/ . I really am feeling the new Kaiser paper range Pickled Pear. this is a photo of my grandson Oliver ( Olly) with his cousins dog . The photo isnt the best quality but its Uber-cute as Tina would say .  
 
 

I stamped the background paper with some numbers and a Pickled Pear branch stamp. I then punched out ashape using one of the Lucky 8 punches . I love these punches so easy to use and can change them up so its not always the same punch out every time .I destressed all the edges od paper and inked them then, I layered a bit more paper and cut out some cogs with sizzix Tim Holtz gears dies . I heat embossed them with a mixture of a couple of powders .




I used the daisy punch and made some flowers from the left over paper . Then I used demensional magic over the flowers .I layered some of the cut outs from the Pickled Pear collectables pack ,( love them too easy to get the fussy cut look with out all the work). Added some charms and some bling .



Yep had to use charms this time , the charm on the right hand side is a new one I have in stock now its a clock with filegree around it . Well thats all for now . See you next time Shazz

No comments:

Post a Comment