Monday 29 October 2012

I did this page this morning . I just wanted to have some messy fun time , and believe me I did . I got my hands a but dirty doing this one . Now thats what Mulberries are all about ! I remember Mulberry fights with my brothers was alway so much fun . This photo was of my grandson Eli's first time eating mulberries and boy did he enjoy it . He loved the feel of them squishing between his fingers. Not sure his Mum was that impressed.
 
 

I cut out some wooden plank paper from Kaiser Atittude range then wiped gesso all over it as I didnt like how dark it was, than I stamped  around with kaiser background stamps. Then I sprayed and flicked Shazza's magic mists all over it then I stuck the photo down an inked up the edges and put a layer of crackle acents on the edge of photo . Its not showing up that well put its a pretty cool grudgy look with the crackle edge  .



I sprayed the letters with Glimmer Mist and then inked the edges . I added crackle accents to the heart as well .I also Have added glossy accents to the red drips to make them stand out more . 


This messy fun page didnt take long at all and not a charm in sight......YET ........ LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment