Friday 5 October 2012

I decided to  try the same page again with different cut out . The last post was a heart . Iam very happy with how it turned out although I think a wedding or engagement photo would have suited this page better . I dont even have any lovey dovey photos as I have been single for 10 years and 3 of my grown up children are single and the one that is in a relationship I have no photos of .
 
 

I have used spellbinders flower dies and a dynamics flower die ,I cant remember what the brand name of the small round spiral die is but its a light blue coloured die .  The florishes are a spellbinders die  . The white background has spacer inbetween so the photos are recessed on the black cardstock .



The flowers all have pearls in the centre and the butterflies are silver foil paper . The hearts are punched out of red glitter paper ,


 

2 comments: