Tuesday 28 August 2012

"Your Most Favorite Jumper"
I have used Kaiser 13th Hour paper not my most favorite paper ranger (challenged by Ann the Boss at Kaiser to use this range for October ) the colours went well with the photos. I have a bit of a banner and ticket addicition at the moment . Love them . I have used lots of my charms on the overlaying banner .
 
 
The small clock inside the embelishment is a pull tab with hidden journalling .  I do a lot of hidden journalling because my pages end up in shops for all to see and I dont always want everyone to read what I write its for my son when Iam no longer here to remind him of this moment.
 


Everyone knows I love bling but adding it to boy pages isnt always easy ,But I think it works well on this page to add a bit of texture and sparkle . .

Two of the photos are mounted and two are flat as is the black clock and large bird at the top of first photo .

2 comments:

  1. this is fantastic Sharon - I love the hidden journalling idea as well as the LO and the papers. the colours are magnificant for a male page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mazz I always get asked Do some male pages I think they are the hardest to do because there isnt the range of embellishments or paper for males as there is for females . Ummm might start a company dedicated just to male papers and embelishments lol

    ReplyDelete