Friday 10 August 2012

 A page I have done of my 13 year old grandson Maison . I asked him to smile for the photo and he replied Iam " Too Gangster to Smile " I nearly couldnt take the photo I was laughing so hard .




I have used Kaiser paper range" Old World" and ripped and inked the edges . This paper gave a grundgy appearance with out doing anything much else to the paper. I used the new Kaiser Timeless Collection ribbon on the banner . This new ribbon is cotton blend so you can spray it and ink it to change the colour . 


I have punched out stars with the spellbinders dies and layered them on top of each other ,then added a small punched out glitter star in the middle and around the edges .I added some feathers to soften the look a little because really Maison is a real sweet boy.!!!



I really love using jute twine . You can use it not only on grundgy pages but on romantic pages as well .It is a very versitile producted . I have added a lot of bronze charms just cause I love to use them and they look great LOL.



I have added a flattened  bottle cap with a photo inside attached to a paper clip . You can get paper clips in so many different colours they add intrest and demension to a page .


 One of my "Fans"  Kay gave me some off cut pieces of cardboard that they throw out at her workplace and asked me if I could use them . They are really neat . I peeled the first layer of paper off it then inked them and stuck it under the edge of the photo with a bit of ribbon on top .



Oh well back to the scrap table for me I need to get some more pages done ( I just wrote work but changed it ,cause scrapping is never work )   Untill next time stay safe and sain with scrapppy.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the touch of the wee photo in the bottle cap ...& such a boy!! Gave you a great title, anyway!!! I agree - cardboard & jute string....they look fantastic on boy LO's---you've done 'em proud here:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lizz I really enjoyed doing this page and teaching it .

    ReplyDelete