Friday 31 August 2012

 
 
I had no classes today so I took some time to scrap .This photo is of my oldest daughter Aimee and my grandson Eli, her nephew. Its such a nice photo of them both together and Eli adores his Aunty.
 

Yep have made a banner again but their so cute, I have  used Fiesta Flags die (Fancy That dies) Kaiser paper and ribbon flowers and crochet lace ribbon and cardstock.



 I have used my heat gun and melted the ribbon flowers I like they way they look when I do this .
I have used some hidden journaling again I put white cardstock on it for the photo so it shows up really well .I changed it to cream once I took this photo .



I got my inspiration for this page from a card which I do a lot . Here is the link http://pinterest.com/pin/278801033152970371/ Have a look and let me know what you think .



 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! What gorgeous cards are over at that Pinterest site...no wonder you get inspired....great job here - love that gingham material! Looks fab:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liz the gingham is Kaiser paper. Yep I have found some awesome stuff on Pintrest it pretty cool .I could never have kept all that on my computer . Cheers Sharon

    ReplyDelete