Friday 22 June 2012

Hi Everyone here are photos of this months flower swap , what a fabulous job everyone has done, none are alike once again . I simple love the effort evrryone put  in  I will be sending off a set of these to http://www.harrisonslittlewings.org.au/Home.html , as each of the members of our swap agreed to make an extra flower each month so we can donate to this worthy course check out their site and read about the great work they do . I was so touched because some of you sent me several flowers to send to Harrisons Little Wings . Iam sure your generosity will be warmly appreciated. Iam so proud of all you wonderful women for helping me give a little to this worthy course. 
A list of the blog addresses for the members of this swap
Sarha Schultz  scrappysarahjs.blogspot.com.au
and me of course . I cant wait for next month . If you would like to join our group you will need to contact Hiedi Williams at heidikerin@hotmail.com before the end of June  so you can be in the July swap . If you want more details about the swap you can find  them here http://shazzasmagic.blogspot.com.au/2012_04_01_archive.html%3E













1 comment:

  1. Fantastic photos...they look sooo yummy:):) Such fun! Can't wait for what Heidi comes up with!!!!

    ReplyDelete