Sunday 1 April 2012


Challenge Me Happy #20 anything goes.


Another grundge page I did last night . I have used Kaiser craft white cardstock ,stamped it with 7 different stamps using stazon inkin 4 colours , sprayed it with Shazzas magic mist brown and blue, used kaiser paper behind the photo sprayed with magic mist , Kaiser crocheted lace, hession and jute twine ,very fine white mess , hand made flowers with Tim Holtz 3d flower die they are also sprayed with magic mist, all the charms used I sell including the small cameo , Ticket stamp, the mask charms I only got last week and come with red jewels in it so I removed them and glued in plain silver ones and coloured them with blue alcohol ink that I made myself,they dont show up that blue in the photo ,the feathers used are emu feathers from Murgon emu farm in queensland ,Kaiser pearl florish resin flower,and a gem stone brad its under the mask charm ,the title is made up of rubons Kaiser and hand writting and last of all dont forget my punched out glitter butterfly LOL I have to have at least one on every page I do .

I usually have a lot of trouble scrapping pages of myself so do very few of them unless its photos with my grandchildren , but I had a lot of fun playing with this page , probally helped that I didnt do the page to suit the photo , didnt add the photo untill I finished the page . I then added the title to suite the photo . .

5 comments:

  1. sharon this is awesome love it!!! great page you are so clever xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh thanks Heidi I love how you always have time to comment on my posts it makes me feel like someone is reading and its not just going out into space never to be seen again . Your the best !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all those beautiful details! Wow...this is gorgeous! Love the pearls! Thanks for playing with us at CMH :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing re: my little giveaway, Sharon, & LOVE your CMH LO....really, really gorgeous colours & so much work in there! AND the bottle tops...aren't they FUN? I LOVE making them...they're addictive. Bit like scrapping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning! Wow!! So glad you joined us at CMH!!

    ReplyDelete