Monday 12 March 2012

A quick fun page I did this morning of my youngest granddaughter . I have used the Kaiser sweet nothings Paper and sticker sheet, Kaiser pearl flourishes, Kaiser blossoms, Kaiser lace, Kaiser resin flower,kaiser skeleton leaves and my own handmade flower and one of my cameo backings with Kaiser cameo sticker in the middle and I almost forgot the little punched out glitter butterflies..


Close ups of my hand made flower. I have used dimensional magic on this angel then stuck it on acetate and used dimensional foam.


3 comments:

  1. gonna scraplift this beautiful work as always sharon xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey right back, Sharon! Thanks for your kind comments...go bottletops, I say:):) LOVELY LO's of your GD...that handmade flower is bee-oot-ee-full. I can't wait to have a Grand baby to scrap:):)

    ReplyDelete